Mobility Programmes for Researchers

Outgoing Mobility

Researchers at the University of Vienna (including PhD students and those writing their thesis) have the chance to spend a certain amount of time at a university abroad to undertake research:

Incoming Mobility

Academics at our partner universities can take advantage of a mobility programme or network to come and undertake research at the University of Vienna:

 Advice on issues relating to visas and immigration law

The University of Vienna does not offer any advice on issues relating to visas, entry, residence or immigration law for academics not employed by the university. Advice for academics not employed by the university is available from the OeAD Legal Department.

For academics from third countries employed by the university (prae- and postdocs), the first port of call is our Liaison Officers.