Logo der Universität Wien


Mobility Programmes for Incoming Researchers

"Researchers" includes all scientists and researchers, beginning with PhD students.

Please Note:

The University of Vienna does not offer any counselling on entry, residence or employment regulations (including visa-regulation). For assistance, please contact “OeAD, the Austrian agency for international mobility and cooperation in education, science and research”:

Web: https://oead.at/en/to-austria/entry-residence-and-employment/

Mail: recht@oead.at

Phone: +43 1 534 08 0

Please Note:

The International Office may not support you in finding a suitable accommodation.

University of Vienna | Universitätsring 1 | 1010 Vienna | T +43-1-4277-0