Logo der Universität Wien
Font:

Deutsch
Scholarship

Outgoing students from the University of Vienna will receive a scholarship up to 650€/per month and an additional travel allowance (single payment) which ranges between 180€ and 1100€ depending on the country. Furthermore, exchange students are allowed to study at our partner universities without paying tuition fees.


The scholarship is always granted for a maximum of four months.

The payment will be made in two steps. You will first receive 70 % of the scholarship together with the travel allowance before starting your Erasmus+ stay abroad. The remaining 30 % will be paid after your return, as soon as you have submitted the Erasmus+ Online Report (questionnaire made by the European Comission) and have handed in your Confirmation of Stay at the International Office.

 

People with special needs can request a "special needs" support in order to cover the extra costs involved.

These grants are funded by the European Union.

Contact

General e-mail adress 
for ERASMUS+ International Mobility

erasmus.international
@univie.ac.at

Opening hours

Mag. Nina Thiel
ERASMUS International Mobility 
Tel: +43-1-4277-18211

University of Vienna | Universitätsring 1 | 1010 Vienna | T +43-1-4277-0