Logo der Universität Wien


Outgoings – who are they?

"Outgoings" are students of the University of Vienna who want to spend part of their study time at a foreign university under one of the following Mobility Programmes:

The International Office advises these students before and during their stay abroad.
All other outgoing students (including the recipients of short-term grants abroad (KWA)) and students who organise their stay abroad independently) will find further information under correspondent pages in the left menu.

University of Vienna | Universitätsring 1 | 1010 Vienna | T +43-1-4277-0