Logo der Universität Wien


Self-organised stays abroad

Students who want to study at the University of Vienna outside a mobility programme (also known as "Free Movers“) must apply for admission at the University of Vienna as regular students. You will find all the information for admission as a regular student on the homepage of Student Point.

If you plan to spend a semester (not within a mobility programme) at the University of Vienna, you can apply for admission as a "visiting master student". All information can be found on the website of Student Point.

Information for CEEPUS students can be found here.

PhD students will find information on doctoral programmes on the homepage of the DoktorandInnenzentrum, such as the programme "Visting PhD".

Students looking for a supervisor at the University in connection with their research project are requested to contact the scientific staff of the individual departments directly.

For information concerning funding, see www.grants.at.

University of Vienna | Universitätsring 1 | 1010 Vienna | T +43-1-4277-0