Logo der Universität Wien
Font:

Deutsch
Scholarship

Incoming Students of the ERASMUS+ International Mobility programme will receive a scholarship up to 850€/per month (Maximum) and an additional travel allowance between 180€ and 1100€ (single payment) depending on the country. Furthermore exchange students are allowed to study at the University of Vienna without paying tuition fees.


The scholarship is always granted for a maximum of four months.

The travel allowance will be paid prior to the arrival at the University of Vienna. The first 70% of the scholarship will be paid upon arrival, the rest of 30% after having submitted the obligatory documents.

People with special needs can request a "special needs" support to cover the extra costs involved.

These grants are funded by the European Union.

 

 

University of Vienna | Universitätsring 1 | 1010 Vienna | T +43-1-4277-0